Why Reflexology Therapy?
Reflexology therapy is based on the principle that there are specific areas of the feet, hands and head that correspond to specific areas in the body. When a steady rhythmic pressure is applied to these areas of the feet, hands and head, also known as reflexes, an effect is created with the corresponding body area.
When a reflex is stimulated the nerve ending will send messages to the brain and spinal cord. This then activates the body's healing abilities and encourages the body's healing resources to focus on the corresponding organ or gland.
The end result is deep relaxation, rejuvenation and better overall health.
Modern reflexology has evolved from the knowledge of ancient civilizations in Egypt, India, China and North and South America.
Benefits of Reflexology
- Completely relaxing for the whole body and mind
- Increases the body's ability to cope with stressful situations
- Helps reduce the effects of stress including muscle tension, headaches, irritability, heartburn and back pain
- Improves circulation with an increase in oxygen and nutrients supplied to the cells
- Organs and glands function more efficiently, assisting the body's own healing abilities
Make an appointment...
Reserve your spot to relax and rejuvenate your feet, hands and head. Relieve stress and tension... move your body towards more and better wellness.